Nameless Chaos

Any closet novelists, short story writers, script-writers or prose poets out there?
mythicalnaenia

Thu May 07, 2015 8:58 pm

*text removed due to submission to the Foyles Poetry Competition, it will be returned in edited format at a later date*

(Hoping to expand, any ideas are welcome)
(also the prose is literally nameless, name ideas would be great)
Thankyou
Last edited by mythicalnaenia on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gbn
Productive Poster
Productive Poster

Mon May 18, 2015 12:00 am

I like this premise very much. Every idea or invention is predicated on and by history. As Bill hicks said, it's just a ride. Gbn
Ros
antispam: no

Mon May 18, 2015 7:59 am

Surely 'The sheer perfect chaos that codes your DNA is the same that forms the complexity of supernovas.' is rather the opposite of chaos?

I think you have a tendency to use adjectives because they sound good rather than for their meaning - what is 'perfect chaos'?

What is 'the theory of unique existence'? humans being unique, or each individual being unique? and what does it mean to be rooted in that theory?

I think you have some interesting ideas but need to be much more rigorous in what you're trying to say, and more exact in how you are expressing it, or it just sounds a bit new-agey.

Ros
Rosencrantz: What are you playing at? Guildenstern: Words. Words. They're all we have to go on.