Can the color be changed?

Get help with technical problems and keep up to date with any changes to the forum.
CalebPerry
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:30 am

Hello all. The black theme is driving me crazy. I am a pastel kind of guy. Can I change the color theme from back to something else? About a week ago I spent a lot of time trying to find a way, and I couldn't.
Signature info:
If you don't like the black theme, it is easy to switch to a lighter color. Just ask me how.
If I don't critique your poem, it is probably because I don't understand it.
camus
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster
antispam: no

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:06 pm

Perry wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:30 am
Hello all. The black theme is driving me crazy. I am a pastel kind of guy. Can I change the color theme from back to something else? About a week ago I spent a lot of time trying to find a way, and I couldn't.
Howdy Perry,

There's always one! No seriously, if that's your preference then I completely understand, it can be severely off-putting.

Let me look into it. There are a number of issues I need to attend to, please bear with me.

Thanks
Kris
http://www.closetpoet.co.uk
the stranger
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:36 pm

Hi Perry,

I've now done the deed, see this post - [url]https://www.proleartthreat.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24684[/url]

I'm also the stranger by the way! Just to confuse matters.

Cheers
Kris
CalebPerry
Perspicacious Poster
Perspicacious Poster

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:08 am

Kris, I didn't respond to you because I managed to kick myself off the forum by changing my email address, but you fixed that for me.

Thank you for giving me (us) some lighter themes to apply to the forum. If I had had to live with the black theme, I would have had to go because it's just too hard for me to read. The theme "prosilver" is, I think, the standard blue & gray theme that most people probably use, but for some reason it doesn't have that useful "Active topics" link which pulls up every thread that has recently been updated. The one called "AllanStyle-SUBSILVER" is all-gray, and it is the one that I use. THAT theme has the "Active topics" link.
Signature info:
If you don't like the black theme, it is easy to switch to a lighter color. Just ask me how.
If I don't critique your poem, it is probably because I don't understand it.